Splendor Vs Valor (Vs Magic) + itinerary?

My Breeze cruise was moved to the Splendor (8 day San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitts, Grand Turk). I don't think that will meet the needs of my family with two active teens. The Valor actually still has the same 8 day itinerary around that date (according to new schedule JH posted). What are the differences between these two ships and what is "better". The other option is the Magic - there are two 7 day itineraries around that time Amber Cove, San Juan, St Thomas, Grand Turk or the western ports, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan.

We have been to San Juan, St Thomas, Grand Turk (Twice), HMC is the pouring rain, Aruba, and Curacao before. We haven't done a Western as DH hasn't been a fan of the ports.

so yesterday there was a thread that compared the Splendor and the Valor. Not sure how they will compare to the Magic.

And for determining the itinerary, you need to identify what type of excursions you like to do. For example, if you like to snorkel/dive, the western carib would be better than the eastern for most of the stops. At least IMHO.

This page lists the 2.0 upgrades for the Carnival ships:

http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-fun-ship-refurbishment-schedule/

So I'm thinking that the Valor will have more amenities than the Splendor after the 2.0 upgrade.

The Breeze is a newer and bigger ship than the other two, which are about the same size and # of passengers.

I have enjoyed the cruises on the 7 different ships we have been on with Carnival, so it really isn't the ship that made the difference. It is what we did with the time allowed, the ports we went to, and the new people we met.

This page lists the 2.0 upgrades for the Carnival ships:

http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-fun-ship-refurbishment-schedule/

So I'm thinking that the Valor will have more amenities than the Splendor after the 2.0 upgrade.

The Breeze is a newer and bigger ship than the other two, which are about the same size and # of passengers.

I have enjoyed the cruises on the 7 different ships we have been on with Carnival, so it really isn't the ship that made the difference. It is what we did with the time allowed, the ports we went to, and the new people we met.

I was expecting the Magic to get a Guys Burger when they dry dock. But it doesn't look like it will happen.