Dream Room 11266

Hello Friends,

I just booked a 10 day cruise on the dream cabin 11266. Any info on this cabin would be great and helpful. I thought that I read somewhere that with a spa balcony room you get a spa pass? What is a spa pass?

Thanks everyone,

Scott

I think you will be fine as long as you don't want to nap in the middle of the day. The slides are above you, specifically the chairs and small tables around the perimeter- they can be moved and kids will be running around up there. It can be slippery there, so hopefully you won't hear too much running during the day. The spa pass is nice and you will be steps away. There is a private therapy pool and other rooms that are restricted access. Enjoy! Love the Cloud 9 spas. We had a spa balcony and a spa interior on the Dream. The BEST spa balcony IMHO is probably starboard forward- although all the cabins that high up have the potential to feel more movement. The port side forward is under the gym...potentially the worst if you want to sleep in since the gym opens at 6am. The slides don't open till around 9am and close at 6 pm usually so you should be ok.

Make sure you have the cloud 9 spa room package. That stateroom is not labeled as a spa cabin, but they do add more if needed. Also I believe you will be directly under the gym and all the banging of weights and machines.

We have sailed the Dream 3 times and always get deck 11 forward, 11205-11245. This time we are in 11214, but have the spa over us. You will love the view, unless you get sea sick. You do feel a little more movement that high up, but 95% of the time you won't notice it. PM if you have any questions.

Will be sailing Oct 4-25-2015