New to thomson

I am usually lurking on the p and o site, even though I don't really have a preference for any particular cruise line. But we have just booked to go on Majesty 30th Oct. I would be grateful for any info for this ship, can't think of any specifics at the moment, but I will probably have loads of questions in the next few weeks:D

How popular are the roll calls? I struggled to find one for this cruise and then realised there was one, but it didn't have a date in the header, don't know if that is the reason only a couple of posts on it. We usually like the roll calls as it has always been a good way to share tours with people.

What are drink prices like on board? We haven't bought a drink package as it would be £600 for the two of us, and no way would we drink that amount , unless the drinks are very expensive!

Hadnt realised there were choices between 10 and 11 nights.

We had already arranged to have 2 weeks holiday from 31st October, as we have to plan months ahead for people to do our jobs. we had been thinking of doing the p & o transatlantic to Barbados so had planned for the extra day (friday 30th), then hubby got e.mail with the Majesty cruise offer .we had loved our med cruise last October as its much easier to sight see when its cooler. when we were in Naples we did pompei, amalfi coast,sorrento, but now we get the chance to see capri .

Off topic-do Thomson ships have a decent cappuccino or latte?, hubbys favourite!