What time can we park at port canaveral?

KimEadler

We are sailing june 5 on Sunshine. We have FTTF so we are planning on arriving early and hopefully boarding early. I read somewhere that you can't enter parking lot until 2 hours before boarding time. What time will we be able to get in parking lot? Thank you! These boards have been so helpful in planning our trip!

Did you mean July5th? ;) You can arrive around 10 am and usually get in. You might be able to get in after 9:30 am but I have also seen people turned away at that time because people were late getting off the ship and the parking lot was still pretty full.

FYI -- We found much (MUCH) cheaper parking off-site (about 1/3 the price), with a shuttle to the terminal. We used this parking before and had no issues... They are located in Cocoa Beach...

FYI -- We found much (MUCH) cheaper parking off-site (about 1/3 the price), with a shuttle to the terminal. We used this parking before and had no issues... They are located in Cocoa Beach...

Are you talking about Raddison car park or is there another INFO please. :D

Char

We are thinking of what time you can park as well, we are cruising out of there on Sept 26, 120.00 to park there, also looking at several motel park and cruise offers, but, we got fttf, and can board early, shuttles from hotels are starting at 11 am, and when we get back, fttf lets you off early, so then you can sit and wait till the shuttle back to the hotel fills up .. :(

We also read that you can also get a voucher from these hotels and they actually give a 40 percent refund when you get to the parking garage ... (this info is on the Port Canaveral website ) this is what we are thinking of doing, stay in motel like the country inn at the port, get the voucher and get 40 percent off. has any of you guys done this ??? I dont mind pre paying the 120.00 , stay at motel, then short drive to park garage and get back 48.00 :)

I'm going to try the offsite parking and FTTF combo for the August 8th sailing on the Valor. We will see if the money saved not parking at the port is better spent on FTTF.

Are you talking about Raddison car park or is there another INFO please. :D

Char

We use the Radisson's parking service nearly every time we cruise from PC. It has always been a good experience and quite a bit cheaper than the port.

My wife used the one before the bridge once (I'm not sure of their name) but didn't really like it. The cars were crammed in, parked very close. At the Radisson each vehicle is in a normal sized space that you park in yourself.