Epic entertainment

Hello!

Previously I said on the Oasis and we had to sign up months in advance for shows and entertainment stuff.

I don't really see anything for the Epic other than the Cirque and Legends show. Is everything else first come? We sail in August so I thought the sign up option would be open by now.

Thank you!

I can only see that and 'legends in concert'.

I e-mailed NCL and got this:

"some of the Entertainments are bookable in advance and some are only on board. Musicians and other show acts are not shown In the system and only published in the Daily News on board.

In advance you only select:

Cirque Dreams and Dinner (payable dinner show)

Legends in Concert (free of charge)

Burn the Floor (free of charge

The Second City = only bookable on board.

And we have to block certain dates for passengers, which do not have online access and will book only on board."

We are only able to book Legends and Cirque too, and we leave Wednesday. Burn th Floor has never been available to reserve ahead of sailing.

I would agree with this. We sail in 43 days and STILL can't see Burn the Floor as a *reserve ahead* show, only Legends and Cirque Dreams.

And in a previous reply it said Second City was only bookable on board........I wasn't aware this was on Western Med sailings........am I wrong? :confused:

I would agree with this. We sail in 43 days and STILL can't see Burn the Floor as a *reserve ahead* show, only Legends and Cirque Dreams.

And in a previous reply it said Second City was only bookable on board........I wasn't aware this was on Western Med sailings........am I wrong? :confused:

Same here.

Usually it's the two theatre shows and cirque dreams with occasionally 2nd city or the med equivalent (which does change but usually includes a Spanish dance act, some form of comedy act and a solo singer or the musicians like graffiti classics) , most of those in Headliners were booked when onboard.

To the OP - I assume you are aware unlike most other lines the theatre is not a different show every night?

Ive never had to stand in line on Epic to book ents. Once in your stateroom you can book. Is your TV or if you have the iconcierge app you can book via smart phone/tablet. Last time I managed to get a wifi signal in the terminal and booked whilst waiting to board :)