Carnival Victory Cabin 6370?

itsrocky94

Anyone ever stayed in this cabin or a cabin in the same category? We have a 8B Balcony cabin with an upper and two twin beds on the Upper Deck. This is our first cruise and I think I picked a pretty good cabin, just looking to see if anyone has also stayed in this section of the ship. Is it close to the activities? Ir is it noisy? Thanks :)

We were in 6285 recently. We loved the location, it was quiet and we were right by the elevators. We liked taking the stairs down for dinner or to the atrium or lounge. We usually took the elevators up to the upper decks. Our kids could easily get to the kids clubs and back to our cabin on their own. Easy access throughout the ship! Enjoy your cruise. We sure enjoyed the victory.

We stayed in cabin 6384 last December and that area on the Upper deck is a problem. Just below our cabin, on the Promenade Deck, is the Club Arctic Dance Club and from 10pm to 2am+ we could hear the "boom" from the speakers in our cabin. Not only hear it but we could feel the vibration. boom boom boom...

It was annoying trying to sleep during the time the club was open. In spite of the late night noise we still had a great time on the Victory, so much that we booked another Victory cruise on Dec 12. This time we moved up to the Empress Deck, cabin 7401. I would stay clear of that area of Upper Deck. Your cabin 6370 is not directly above the Club Arctic, but it's close.

Good Luck

I was in 6344 and 6348. I could hear laughter from somewhere but could not tell if it was below or not. Ships are loud in general. People will walk the halls yelling at all hours of the night. I have been on 4 cruises and it is the same with all.

I sleep with earplugs so it does not bother me.

Also, I don't know if it matters where your cabin is. It is my experience that by the time you figure out how to get around the ship it is time to get off. You are repeatedly going to go to the wrong elevator and get off at the wrong floor.

To me, it is part of the experience.