Webcams of ship pier in NYC

mtlebay

Do you have any idea of how we can view the NYC Passenger Terminal from our computer via webcam?

I heard the Empire State Webcam can view the pier, but I can't see any ships (I know there's currently 3 NCL and 1 RCCL ships in right now)it. Here's the link:

http://live7.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/strends/esb/NorthView&pan=-67.14804&tilt=-7.111958&panfov=2.6191535&tiltfov=2.0414815&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1127072653543&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&imagemap.x=-4415&imagemap.y=-3311&imagemap.w=9470&imagemap.h=7103

Any other suggestions? Much appreciated.

MTBAY,

I don't doubt your word if you read that there are 4 ships in port in NYC today.

However, I bicycled along the pier today and only saw one cruiseship docked - don't know which one it was though.

I was there at about 2:00PM, so perhaps the other 3 already left????

Jane

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.

Jane--Really? That's strange! Were you at the NYC Cruise Ship Passenger Terminal? Because with this link at approx 3pm yesterday, I saw three from this link, (link also provides the ships expected that day)

http://www.wirednewyork.com/webcam/

(I think I saw all NCLs) and the 4th one was hiding behind the building on the right. That's why I don't like this angle, I much prefer the Empire State one as it's viewed from the side, so you can see all the ships lined up and make out the cruise line by its logo.

MTlebay,

Like I said in my first post, I don't doubt your word, I just didn't see them when I looked out to the river from my bicycle. I saw only one which was north of where I went.

I honestly don't know what street the cruise passenger terminal is. I biked from downtown, near Battery Park up to about 42nd Street or so.

Had I known they were supposed to be in port, I would have made sure to look for them.

I honestly don't know what street the cruise passenger terminal is. I biked from downtown, near Battery Park up to about 42nd Street or so.

You din't quite make it far enough - the Passenger ship terminal is between 48St and 55 St, just north of the Intrepid.

Archived