Pearl Sept. 6

It's weird how some cruises generate huge roll call threads and some don't. Our September Alaska cruise last year had over 20 pages and yours barely has two. Strange.

Good luck stirring up some folks, though.

Figured i would try again to see if more people may be interested in meeting on the ship with some of the officers. If you may be interested head on over to the roll call for september 6 and sign up, we have been to a few of these and had a good time . Also have met a lot of nice people from other areas of the country and from abroad, what the heck give it shot the function only lasts for about 45 minutes.

Other than meeting some other quest at a meet and greet what are the other advantages?

Please explain

Well one of the main advantages is meeting some of the ships officers from various areas of management , they tend to remember you from the meeting and usually go out of their way to help you with anything that you may need ( actually personal experience)

I am organizing the meet and mingle if you go to roll call on cruise critic to sign up and then you can let me know if you are interested in coming we are hoping for a good turn out so far I have about 15

Just happy I will post all the details at the cruise critic roll call site, you must join the roll call Find the roll call under roll call tool. As soon as the plans are finalized that is where the info will be, can I count you four in?

Yes, count us in, hopefully all four of us will attend, I think they would enjoy hearing the officers talk.

We are from Memphis Tn, and Heber Srings AR. This will be a first cruise for my Dad who is 84, and for my sisters. This will be my first NCL cruise. And my first Alaska cruise, although not my first trip to Alaska..

Edited by justhappy

Well one of the main advantages is meeting some of the ships officers from various areas of management , they tend to remember you from the meeting and usually go out of their way to help you with anything that you may need ( actually personal experience)

Agreed. Also on our recent Pearl cruise, our Meet and Mingle was invited to a private Bridge tour. We got to ask a lot of questions and take pictures--it was wonderful! They will also invite you to a wrap up meeting where you can comment and make suggestions directly to the officers/managers. It is well done and they really do appreciate that you are part of the Cruise Critic forum.