Carnival Ecstasy - question - please help

Chronoste

I recently returned from a cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy and after being unable to find anything on the internet to help me, I decided to post here in hopes someone else can help me. My family and I met a few very nice performers on our cruise and it completely slipped our minds to ask for their last names or if they had Facebook, Instagram, and so on. So we only have their first names and there's not really much we can do with that. So in a last ditch effort, has anyone been on the ship recently (I'm not sure how long performers stay on board) that possibly knows their names, or a way I can find out more information? Or anyone who may be going on the same ship soon that can find out? I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer. I've done all I can think of, I'd just hate to think we'll never see them again.

Edited by Chronoste

I recently returned from a cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy and after being unable to find anything on the internet to help me, I decided to post here in hopes someone else can help me. My family and I met a few very nice performers on our cruise and it completely slipped our minds to ask for their last names or if they had Facebook, Instagram, and so on. So we only have their first names and there's not really much we can do with that. So in a last ditch effort, has anyone been on the ship recently (I'm not sure how long performers stay on board) that possibly knows their names, or a way I can find out more information? Or anyone who may be going on the same ship soon that can find out? I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer. I've done all I can think of, I'd just hate to think we'll never see them again.

When was your cruise? My nephew is a solo performer who just started working on the ship a couple weeks ago. Give me a description and maybe he can help, or maybe he's one of them! My DH and I will be on the Ecstasy on 7/17.

When was your cruise? My nephew is a solo performer who just started working on the ship a couple weeks ago. Give me a description and maybe he can help, or maybe he's one of them! My DH and I will be on the Ecstasy on 7/17.

I don't know if I replied correctly in my last post or if it notified you that I responded. I'm not sure if just replying in the thread would notify you.

Edited by Chronoste

I was on June 1-5 and we had Brett Dame, I don't remember the other guy. Brett was INCREDIBLE. during his breaks, he came up to you and introduced himself. extremely talented

What did Brett look like? And was it only him and the other guy or were there other cast members?

He was a solo musician. Young guy, dark dirty blonde-light brown hair. you can see him on youtube or if you google him. (Brett Dame music)

I think I remember seeing him. The ones we met were the playlist performers though.

Our cruise was June 26th-29th. The two we talked to were named Kayla and Josh. Kayla was short with dark hair and tan skin. Josh was tall and very blonde.

I'll check with my nephew to try and get some info for them when we sail next week. My nephew has mentioned he is friends with Brett the other solo performer. My nephew is Jack with sandy blonde hair.

I'll check with my nephew to try and get some info for them when we sail next week. My nephew has mentioned he is friends with Brett the other solo performer. My nephew is Jack with sandy blonde hair.

Awesome! I appreciate it a lot. If they're still on the ship, then they should be the leads for The Brits production - unless they swap. But thanks a ton :)