Anyone Home From The Conquest Yet???

TexJan's Hubby

Embarkation and debarkation were a total nightmare. The debarkation wasnt ALL Carnivals fault, however.

My wife and i enjoyed the cruise and are looking forward to booking the next one. Ill try to write up a review this week if time permits. It will be VERY extensive.

Hi tony&jackie, it was very nice to meet you both. I hope your headache went away Saturday night. Tell Jackie hello for us.

I agree that it wasn't all Carnival's fault with the embark/debarkation situation. If anything, I would suggest to get to the port LATER on embarkation day. We arrived at 10:15am and didn't get on the ship until 2pm or so. I bet if you wait until 3:30 you could just walk on or wait in much shorter lines than we did.

Stuart Dunn was the CD, and while he was good, I have to agree again with the other poster that we had a better CD on our Jubilee sailing.

I'm working on our review. I should have it up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, for any of you that are leaving this Sunday.

My specific questions: what were the two big shows? Were they still "Point and Click" and "Les Formidables" ?

What changes, if any did you notice were made during drydock? Did the Conquest look like she had new furniture, fixtures, etc?

My specific questions: what were the two big shows? Were they still "Point and Click" and "Les Formidables" ?

What changes, if any did you notice were made during drydock? Did the Conquest look like she had new furniture, fixtures, etc?

I do remember hearing the CD announce Formidable on one night, but we didn't see it. I can't remember if they had Point & Click, though. I'll have to go back through my journal and look through the capers I saved.

I do remember they had Deja the magician, which was a good show. We went to the Newleywed Game, Nathan went to the midnight adult comedy show, and he said he was very funny. I know they had a juggler and ventriloquist, too.

Archived