Trent, & Miami pros I have a question too!

leftyrn

Do you know anything about the Shelbourne? I have seen a few places in this hotel/condo available and would like some insight as to if that area is safe and would be a good place to stay. I have seen rates from $60-100/night and am wondering if that is too good to be true. We will be doing a post cruise for 4 nights and need a place on the beach with a pool. This looks like it would work for us. Being somewhat close to SOBE is also a plus. Looks like this might be within walking distance.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for any insight you may offer:)

Well the location is fine, it's within walking distance to Ocean Drive and the more interesting areas of South Beach.

I haven't been inside that one though so I can't comment on the rooms, but I'm not impressed with the exterior. In South Beach you generally get what you pay for. The nice places aren't cheap, and the cheap places aren't nice. I would be very careful with this one. The Trip Advisor reviews are not very encouraging either.

Archived