Royal Carribean - Drinks Package

Hi, I am booked on the Explorer of the Seas for the Canary Islands Cruise and would like to hear/get advice from anyone that has had the drinks package but upgraded.

I would like to upgrade the package to include spirits/cocktails and wondered if anyone could give me an idea of what it costs?

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ok

So on the UK website

Select £29.57 Beers and wine Soda

Premium £41.40 All of the above plus spirits and cocktails

Ultimate All of the above plus speciallity coffees, fresh orange juice and bottled water.

I take it you were given a select package when you booked. To upgrade you just pay the difference (increase).

You can do this when you board the ship and it will be billed in Dollars to your on board account;

On my last cruise i updated to Ultimate and it was defo worth it for me 2-3 cocktails a day plus a couple of coffees and bottled water made the difference paid worthwhile.

Have a great cruise.

Maria

Hi,

Prices are per day, so in effect you would be paying £ 11.83 x number of cruise nights. We upgraded on our last cruise and as mentioned previously a couple of cocktails per day and bottles of water and you are already ahead.

You can do the upgrade at most of the bars and you will be charged $15 per day as the ships currency is dollars, but based on UK prices it's about £11:83 ( not a great exchange rate, but what can you do).

Have a great cruise