Romantic Restaurant in SanFrancisco

jodiscruz

Hello..My husband and I will be in SanFrancisco for out first anniversary and want to find a special restaurant to have dinner.

As we have such little time there...we are looking for something special..It doeesnt have to be fine dining...but good food and excellent ambience is what we are looking for...

Any suggestions of your favourite spots....l

Thanks

Here are some favorites:

1) Julius Castle (american), near coit tower, beautiful views of the city night

2) Carnelian Room - inside Bank of America building (American), one of the tallest building in SF, ask for window seat and reserve souffle one day in advance

3) Cliff House (american & seafood), along Ocean Beach, fun to walk after dinner, can hear the sea lions on the rocks nearby

4) Equinox (american?), inside Hyatt Hotel along the waterfront (close to ship dock), restaurant is high up in the building. I think it revolves or the elevator revolves?

5) Waterfront (seafood), along the waterfront and very near the ship dock. great views of the water and bay bridge in lights

6) Fleur De Lys (french), one of the best french rest. in the city. restaurant decor is special and romantic but the restaurant location is not in a great area. Do not walk around the neighborhood at night. Take a taxi

have a great time here. Tons of restaurants that would fit your requirements.

Cynthia

Archived