Just Breezing watersports

seagull99

Hello ,

I am arriving on the Golden Princess in December and am thinking of booking the glass bottom boat and snorkeling tour with Just breezing Watersports.I have seen some excellent reviews on the internet but I am trying to find out from someone who has been , the maximum number of people they usually take in one cruise.I don't like being confined with a lot of other people.Thanks - seagull

Any suggestions comments would help.

I Seagull99,

Before I reply to your post I just want to thank all that posted a reply to my question r.e Just Breezings glass bottom boat,as you all predicted

we had a superb time.Thank you everyone.

In response to your question of numbers on the glass bottom boat.When we went, there was just us and one other family making a total of 9.There was more that enough room for everyone and also a top deck if you want to get some sun.

We asked the guys on the boat how many people they would usualy take on a cruise and they explained that although the boat could carry 30 passengers

that they never take anymore than 15 on each cruise unless it were a private charter oranized by a tour company.this was to give everyone enough space to feel comfortable.so I dont think you need to worry about feeling squeezed in.

We had a very enjoyable time and will go again if we ever have the opportunity.Hope my comments have been of help.

Ocean1

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us Ocean1 and we would be delighted to see you again when you are next in Barbados.Thank you also for finding the time to write your post to seagull99's question.

I am also pleased that our crew told you about our "maximum numbers policy".

We have found over the last few years that our guests like our cruises because we never carry more than half the maximum capacity of the boat.

Typically most cruises will have between eight - twelve people but never more than fifteen.(Unless the boat has been chartered)

The size of our boats also allows larger groups to have exclusive use of the boat. We mostly offer this for groups of ten upwards

We hope Seagull99 that what what ever you decide to do whilst you are in Barbados that you have a wonderfull day on this beautiful island.

Kind Regards from all at Just Breezing Watersports.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're looking at the 2-hour cruise as a shorex in January. This looks like a decent option; can you tell me:

Is the actual cruise two hours, and if so how much of that is snorkling time?

How long was the drive to/from the terminal?

The DW is not a snorkler. Is there a good underwater view from inside the glass bottom boat (i.e. I snorkel, she cruises)?

Thanks for any reply.

Hi Dougo,

It took us about 15 minutes to get to Just Breezing.The cruise was 2 hours on the water, we probably spent about 30 minutes snorkeling with the Turtles and about 20 minutes over the shipwreck.When we went the visibilty through the glass was very good.

We had a great time !!!!!

Enjoy

• 4 months later...

For anyone who has done this, we are considering doing the "Fun in the Sun" package, which includes buffet lunch and beach time after snorkeling. We imagine that you can purchase drinks while loungin on the beach, after the buffet. What currency do they accept in Barbados?

Archived