Pride Fun Times

katiedidthat

Might have what you're looking for - keeping my fingers crossed that I made the correct entries and the links work.

Go to: http://maturecruisers.wordpress.com

Click on the cruise named "12th - Pride June 2015" in the right hand column.

Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try to fix the problem.

Email: pmartin @ twcny.rr.com (leaving out the spaces, of course) :D

Might have what you're looking for - keeping my fingers crossed that I made the correct entries and the links work.

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you and John were able to cruise. I hope you both had a wonderful time and hope that is recovery is going well!!

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you and John were able to cruise. I hope you both had a wonderful time and hope that is recovery is going well!!

Thanks so much, Barb & Jeff, for your kind comments. We had a great time on one of our favorite class (Spirit class) ships.

Before our cruise, we had a very close friend send us copies of the FunTimes from the Pride. That's part of the fun of planning for the trip -- to read all the happenings for each day. To me that's almost as important as excursions.

I was looking at your Funtimes copies and I don't see where the brunch and breakfast times are :confused: Am I missing them or not looking in the right place?

I was wondering how long they serve breakfast in the dining room on port days. Would you know?

PS Enjoyed your review! :)

I was looking at your Funtimes copies and I don't see where the brunch and breakfast times are :confused: Am I missing them or not looking in the right place?

I was wondering how long they serve breakfast in the dining room on port days. Would you know?

PS Enjoyed your review! :)

I never thought about that when I was scanning them. At the moment, it just seemed like something you'd only need on the ship to stick in your pocket but now it makes sense that it could be useful here.

I've scanned the pull out section of the Fun Times with the hours of operation (I didn't copy the flip side). Hopefully you'll find the info that you're looking for. Each one is marked with the day and port/sea.

Go back into the web address I gave and you'll see its been added.

Thanks for reading! ;)

Peg