Great tour company in Spain/Portugal

We use Spain Day Tours for tour to Alhambra/Granada and in Lisbon(where they picked us up and gave us a great tour of Lisbon and then dropped us off at hotel-6 of us, for 79 euro each). Alhambra/Granada, they had a bus holding about 48 and let groups make group tours-our was 18 people, with the other groups. Cost was 79 euro pp plus 13 euros for entrance. Oceania was charging 319 euros and the only thing extra was a lunch. Could not say anything better about them and their service, guides, and the entire experience. Contact info for them is:

Spain Day Tours

Top-Day-Tours Group

http://www.SpainDayTours.com

Tel: +34 917 896 684

Fax:+34 933 728 413

Email: info@SpainDayTours.com

Edited by treasure4two
Removed part

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted Spain Day Tours in early July about a Vigo tour. They said they would confirm us once they had the minimum number of people for a group so I said I'd fill the group from our roll call. Although I sent them all the names and email addresses, it took them 11 days to let us know they couldn't accommodate us. I have booked and participated in private tours all over the world, as well as booking them for my clients, and this is by far the worst company I've ever encountered. We've had great experiences with other tour companies in Spain in the past but this is inexcusable.

Linda