Norwegian Epic Twin Cabins

tiggywig123

Does anyone have any pictures of a 'BE' style balcony cabin, set up as a twin? I've found a video of the exact cabin I'm booked in to, but it's set up as a double and we are needing a twin, which I'm hoping NCL know about! I *think* the set up is with the bed nearest the balcony doors. Any help would be great :) TIA.

Sorry I don't have a pic, but any regular balcony on Epic will be similar. I've seen a couple of pics (on other sites I can't link to) indicating that the beds are not actually pulled apart (as you would see with inside cabins) but are made up as separate beds. Space is very tight on Epic in regular balconies so that may be. Hopefully you'll get a response from someone who has had the balcony twin set-up.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I would like to see the beds into twins.

I found this picture on various sites so I cannot possible tell who actually "owns" it. I hope I'm not breaking the CC rules (mostly because I will read about it if I am), but maybe this will help you. This is a picture illustrating a four person balcony cabin. I've only ever been in the three person and always had the beds together.

1768274364_epicquadbal.jpg.9afb18ccedfb5860fe61c53781189986.jpg