Carnival Sunshine - Aft Category 9C cabins on deck 8

bmc alabama

Quick question to anyone that may have stayed in a 9C on deck 8 (833:3 or 8328) on the Sunshine. Is there much noise from the Havana Bar/Cucina area above it?

Also, has anyone had 3 people in 8328? If so, is the couch big enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stayed in 8328 while it was still the Destiny. The room is small and triangular shape. The couch was more like a love seat. I am 5'5" and couldn't lay without bending my knees. Based on recent pictures the room looks exactly the same except for cosmetic enhancements. Here is a recent pic:

1325208938_sunshine8328.jpg.3d60c0d5576c7650d8b2abe253cda200.jpg

IMHO, 8322 next door is the best room on the ship! That room is twice as big as 8328 and you get the long bowling alley balcony! That's been my favorite room on any class ship including the suites we've been in!

We took 8328 as it was the only 9C that will sleep 3. We were in an 8D on Lido, but moved to this room. All 9B's have been gone. I've been watching awhile and when this 9C popped up, I grabbed it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, 8322 next door is the best room on the ship! That room is twice as big as 8328 and you get the long bowling alley balcony! That's been my favorite room on any class ship including the suites we've been in!

Thanks! That makes me happy seeing I booked 8322 for our Aug. 2016 cruise on the Sunshine!

• 6 months later...

This makes me SO happy to hear since I booked 8322 last night for the Sunshine in July! I wasn't sure how it would be. Thanks!