I waited too long :(

kelkel2

I think I wanted too long. I don't see anything left in the Havana area other than interiors. I had been trying to convince my husband to switch our lido balcony to a cabana. He was "unsure it was worth it" ugh I could kick myself for not just doing it.

Now, the aft extended balconies, they overlook the havana area, but they don't have access correct? UGH UGH UGH so frustrated!!!!

Deck 6 and 7 Aft balconies are now included in access to Havana I believe. The deck plans should indicate the category change.

I can only get deck 8 or 9. I am so bummed...

Lido is a really nice location. But, the more I read about the havana area the more I want to stay there. Oh well. Wasn't meant to be! Maybe one will open up and I'll catch it!

I can only get deck 8 or 9. I am so bummed...

Lido is a really nice location. But, the more I read about the havana area the more I want to stay there. Oh well. Wasn't meant to be! Maybe one will open up and I'll catch it!

Lido is our favorite location too! The kids wanted to try the family section and I figure since we are in the Med it will be the best time. If it was the Caribbean I would say no way. They would probably spend all of their time playing video games. Ate least we will be on a very port intensive itinerary and they may only have evenings to get brain damage!

Lido is our favorite location too! The kids wanted to try the family section and I figure since we are in the Med it will be the best time. If it was the Caribbean I would say no way. They would probably spend all of their time playing video games. Ate least we will be on a very port intensive itinerary and they may only have evenings to get brain damage!

Oh I completely understand!! At least in the Med they will be out and about with you guys most of the day!

We've never done lido before and were really wanting to try that, so I'll just have to look at it that way. It wasn't meant to be. And I can still try out the havana area after 5pm right? I'll survive..

Look at it this way............ you have another reason to book another cruise on the Vista so you can try both areas :) !

Oh so true, and I just noticed you are on our sailing!

I agree; I don't think Havana would be worth it on a Med cruise. It is really all about the ports and you won't be on the ship most days until after 5 anyway!

We are actually sailing out of Miami to the western Caribbean. But, it's only a 6 day cruise. So maybe I won't get as much use out of it as I think. But I am still surprised that they are as sold out already for over a year and a half out!

We are actually sailing out of Miami to the western Caribbean. But, it's only a 6 day cruise. So maybe I won't get as much use out of it as I think. But I am still surprised that they are as sold out already for over a year and a half out!

Being that the Vista will be a new ship, we opted to get an inside cabin since we will not be in the cabin that much with exploring/enjoying this ship. Next time around we would get either a balcony or Havana type cabin.

Nothing wrong with anyone wanting any type of cabin that is available but that was our logic in getting the one we did.