Dream Room Question

Bama Fan

We're booking Aug 23rd cruise on the Dream. 1st time on this size ship and need advice on rooms. We've narrowed it down to middle inside Vista or front inside Verandah. Any help would be appreciated.

Vista is one deck below Lido and midship would put you pretty much under the Lido buffet dining room. I am not sure I would want to be there. I would choose the verandah cabin which will put you forward of many of the noisier areas. The down side to either deck is the distance from the main dining rooms, but we have really gotten hooked on booking Lido deck cabins just to be nearer to the coffee, snacks, and ice cream!! :D

Just my 2 cents!

I agree with the previous poster. Middle Vista puts you either below the buffet or the main pool area. Either one could have noise from above, especially if you're below the pool area. My first time on Dream, we stayed midship Verandah in an inside. It was a great spot. Rooms above & below, 2 decks up to the buffet/pool, 3 decks down to the nighttime entertainment. Never very far from our room. Only needed elevators for a couple things.

Edited by k2excursion

On the dream August 16 sailing. I booked deck 2 cove balcony. In all my cruises I have never stayed higher than deck 2. Not because of finances, I just assumed you felt less movement and heard less noise on the lower decks. I like to be closer to the restaraunts and all the other activities that may be going on for the evening or day.