No Coral Sands Beach Resort for Carnival Passengers

gsocruisers

Looks like this day resort is only open to to cruise ships that they are contracted with...this is the email I just got back from them:

Our day resort is only open to cruise ships that we are contracted with. Unfortunately, we are not open on Nov. 1st. We would appreciate it if you would express your desire to come to our Island to Carnival. As of this cruise season, they have not contracted with us. However, if you had a party of at least 30 people, we have individual group rates and would contract to be open for your party. Thanks for your interest in Coral Sands Beach Resort.

Joan and Fred

We just want to find a nice beach to relax for the day...now what? Oh well, back to surfing these threads again...lol

When will you be traveling to Belize? I am going to try to recruite enough people for my sailing in May. I seriously think those interested in this type of resort should reccomend it to Carnival. If enough people ask I'm sure they will sign a contract. I think Belize is one port where most people book their own excursions.

Archived