preschoolers and Carnival Valor

PhillyMcP

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with the kids programming and kids clubs on the Valor? My family is thinking about booking a Western Caribbean cruisese on the Valor in Jan 2016. My girls will be turning 3 the week of the cruise and a few days shy of 5.

We have done 2 Disney cruises with them in the past,but they are so pricey. I also like that CArnival has More age divisions in the kids clubs.

• 1 month later...

We were in the Valor last year and my DD (just turned 4 then) loved it. She adores Carnivals kids program, that was our 4th cruise in 2 years primarily because of the kids program.

Her first was right after her 2nd bday, 2 when she was 3, the Valor when she was 4 and we are booked on the Miracle later this year and she is 5 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed on the Valor in February of 2015 with our three daughters, who were then ages 11, 10, and 4. They LOVED the staff at Camp Carnival. This was their 6th Carnival cruise...and while we've always had good experiences, it was the first one where my youngest just REALLY got excited about camp. In fact...don't judge me here, but this was the first time that we EVER left one of our kiddos on the ship when we went to port. This was when the Valor was sailing out of San Juan, and it was a very port-intensive cruise, with stops in St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. On our Barbados and St. Maarten days, she just didn't feel like going to the beach, and she BEGGED to stay at Camp. So we let her, and she could not have been happier!!!

We board the Conquest this Monday, and with only 3 ports, I think intend to bring her with us each day...I'm wondering how mad she'll be at me!!