Carnival Let Us Serve You- table centerpiece?

Has anyone who has done let us serve you with carnival brought your own table centerpiece for the meal? I'm wondering if it necessary or if there's even enough to room on the tables. Also, after the final guest count is in are they able to let you know the number of tables and seats at each to expect?

If anyone has done this package and is willing to share what they did, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Has anyone who has done let us serve you with carnival brought your own table centerpiece for the meal? I'm wondering if it necessary or if there's even enough to room on the tables. Also, after the final guest count is in are they able to let you know the number of tables and seats at each to expect?

If anyone has done this package and is willing to share what they did, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

I can't help about the table centerpiece but I imagine they do something. I did the time to celebrate BIG package and they had neutral floral decor on the food table. The dining department can confirm table sizes for you. On the ship I was married on (Sensation) the tables are bolted to the floor (I do believe this goes for all ships) so when we worked on our dinner seat charts they let me know about each table.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

I did the Let Us serve you and I can say the tables are set up just like they are for dinner during the cruise. There really wasn't room on our table for centerpieces.