Whose up for parasailing?

iluvcruises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I would also like to know this. We were scheduled to parasail with Captain Freddie (Freddie's Hi-Tech), but he passed away last week and now we do not know where to go for reliable service. :(

Freddies family took over the business and will reopen as of Nov 1. You can find the info on their website and facebook.

We were scheduled with Captain Freddie before he passed away, then had to find someone else for our cruise last month. We used J. R. Action Water Sports and they were fabulous! They picked us by boat right on time from Senor Frogs then took us out. They made it so much fun. We had a group of 7, ages 9-70, and no one wanted it to end. They dipped us in the water, which was great... I can't recommend them enough.

• 2 months later...

I tried scheduling with Captain Freddie and received the following message. Hopefully they will be back next month.

~~~~~~~

Dear All,

We will be performing full maintenance on the boat the month of January. That said, the boat will be taken out of the water and all parasail operations will be stopped until late Jan. 2016

--

Lavar Munroe (owner and director)

Freddie's Hi Tech Parasailing

Nassau, Bahamas

cell: 242 457 0572

US phone: 314 358 4178

So it's pretty safe to book this excursion from one of these places? We've never been to Nassau and my teenage daughters want to parasail but the only times thru carnival are after 4:30pm and to be honest I would like to be back on the ship by then.

We were in Nassau on the Escape on January 1st. We had booked reservations with Freddy about three months ago. When we got there, we were approached by J.R. Water Sports who told us Freddy's boat was out of the water and that they would be filling in for them. They had my name and showed me my correspondence with Freddys. So, our group went with J.R. Water Sports and had a great experience. I would definetly use them again the next time we are in Nassau.

I tried scheduling with Captain Freddie and received the following message. Hopefully they will be back next month.

~~~~~~~

Dear All,

We will be performing full maintenance on the boat the month of January. That said, the boat will be taken out of the water and all parasail operations will be stopped until late Jan. 2016

--

Nassau, Bahamas

We won't be there till mid June so it should be fine by then, thanks for the info!

We were in Nassau on the Escape on January 1st. We had booked reservations with Freddy about three months ago. When we got there, we were approached by J.R. Water Sports who told us Freddy's boat was out of the water and that they would be filling in for them. They had my name and showed me my correspondence with Freddys. So, our group went with J.R. Water Sports and had a great experience. I would definetly use them again the next time we are in Nassau.

Thanks good to know they are reputable as well, seems I can't go wrong with either!

I felt completely safe with J.R. Action...they pick you up right by Senor Frogs, so it's well-populated. And they made sure we had a lot of fun (let us each steer the boat, dipped us in the water, etc). I would do it again in a heartbeat!

So it's pretty safe to book this excursion from one of these places? We've never been to Nassau and my teenage daughters want to parasail but the only times thru carnival are after 4:30pm and to be honest I would like to be back on the ship by then.

~~~~~~~

Dear All,

--

Nassau, Bahamas

Just got an email back from Lavar. We'll be in Nassau on Feb 9th, and are all scheduled!