Aaaagh - which catamaran

Mango Mike

Want to do another catamaran cruise again (last one we did was on Heat Wave a few years ago).

Looking for one that only takes a smaller number of people (12 - 14). From other reviews, it looks like it's narrowed down to 1) Calabaza, 2) Elegance, 3) Shasa or 4) Calypso.

Having trouble deciding - has anyone been on a couple of these that they can compare them?

Want to do another catamaran cruise again (last one we did was on Heat Wave a few years ago).

Looking for one that only takes a smaller number of people (12 - 14). From other reviews, it looks like it's narrowed down to 1) Calabaza, 2) Elegance, 3) Shasa or 4) Calypso.

Having trouble deciding - has anyone been on a couple of these that they can compare them?

I love Calypso....Nick and his staff couldn't of done anymore for us..rebooked them for next year

I contacted Calabaza about a week ago - no reply yet.

Are they usually slow in answering emails?

Not in my experience, I got a reply same day. As a matter of fact, I got an auto-reply saying they received my email and were out sailing and would get back with me ASAP. I would send another email.

I have also sailed with R&R, and it was absolutely top notch. Unfortunately they will be off the island when we are going to be there in September, so we booked Calabaza.