Pearl Daily Thermal Spa Pass Sales

UNMHUSKER

Does anybody know how the sale of Daily Thermal Spa passes on the Pearl goes? We are not interested in the full week, but would like to do one or two days. Are they available first thing in the morning the day of in the spa or can you purchase future days the first day on the Pearl? Thanks!

Was just on the Pearl July 12-19th. I asked the girl at the table the 1st day about daily passes. She said no, she was only selling the week passes. I went to the spa 2 days later to ask about something else. I mentioned that I was interested in a day pass but the girl on the 1st day told me they only had weekly passes. The manager told me they do the day passes there in the spa. WHY didn't the girl tell me that the 1st day?? Apparently they do them in advance because I went on a Tuesday and he said Wednesday & Thursday were sold out but I could check each morning.

Was just on the Pearl July 12-19th. I asked the girl at the table the 1st day about daily passes. She said no, she was only selling the week passes. I went to the spa 2 days later to ask about something else. I mentioned that I was interested in a day pass but the girl on the 1st day told me they only had weekly passes. The manager told me they do the day passes there in the spa. WHY didn't the girl tell me that the 1st day?? Apparently they do them in advance because I went on a Tuesday and he said Wednesday & Thursday were sold out but I could check each morning.

I have asked in the Spa itself on embarkation day more than once and have always been given a vague response something to the effect that they have no idea if the daily ones will be offered. The reason? Obviously, they want to sell out on the Weekly Pass.;). If they offered it on a daily basis from get go, few people would bother to buy a weekly one. Everyone would just opt for 2 or 3 sea days.

They only sell so many weekly passes ( and now you can purchase the weekly pass pre cruise as well ) and once the max number is met, they will not sell any daily ones. No one knows how often this happens.

Same story here, but I splurged on the week pass at $149. I just made sure to use it most days. It averages about $20 per day. Take a tour first to see if you like the features. There is a private woman's suite that has a steam bath, dry sauna, cold plunge bath, a single person jacuzzi, showers, lockers, etc. There is also the main room with other nice features. I went in the pm between 8-10 when it closes and there was never more than 4 other people there. Nice and relaxing!

Edited by bigbluueyes

Simple reason, they want to sell weekly passes on the first day. If they sell out of weekly passes and the spa is busy (as it can be on a Alaskan or cooler itin.) then they don't offer the daily in port passes.