Carnival Dream cabins above Encore Lounge?

Does anyone have any information about the cabins on deck six above the Encore Lounge? We are in 6230 which appears to be directly above the stage. We booked late and needed a group of cabins together and now I wonder if noise is the reason these cabins were still available. Any input appreciated just so I know what to expect. Thanks in advance.

We, too, have a group booked above the Encore Lounge on the Dream. While I have not yet sailed on the Dream, in March we had the same cabin on Splendor. It was the quietest cabin I have ever had. We did go to many of the comedy shows in the lounge, so we were not in bed until after midnight. What usually disturbs me are the knuckleheads running and chatting in the hall. Because we were aft, hardly anyone ever went by our cabin. Slept until 9 or 10 every morning and it was bliss. :o

We sail this Sunday so check back and I'll let you know how it was. 6228 is our exact cabin, more above the stage area of the lounge. Normally I am early to bed and early to rise. I may have to adjust my sleeping on this trip and take advantage of the nightlife.