Normandie Park Plaza

jldumm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the most part, you'll be pleased --- they try very hard to make your stay pleasant -- ask for an upgrade -- the pool is open 24hours -- nice touch -- prob is that it's between everything -- not on Ashford, with it's shops and restaurants or in Old San Juan -- need to take a cab or bus constantly -- pain -- next to Caribe Hilton -- neat place -- we used their pool and their outdoor restaurant -- love the hammocks on the beach !! -

• 2 weeks later...

The Normandie was very adequate. A little old but nicely renovated and decorated and clean. It was very quiet and I found it perfectly acceptable for a 1 day precruise. Close to the port. The Jr. Suites were large. We had room service lunch and a continental breakfast the next morning. Both were good. If you go to the 6th or 7th floor on the day of your cruise, you will be able to see the Adventure of the Seas. A nice park for a morning walk across the street and the Hilton next door was very nice.

I enjoyed San Juan and had an excellent dinner at the Parrot Club Saturday night.

The Normandie was very adequate. A little old but nicely renovated and decorated and clean. It was very quiet and I found it perfectly acceptable for a 1 day precruise. Close to the port. The Jr. Suites were large. We had room service lunch and a continental breakfast the next morning. Both were good. If you go to the 6th or 7th floor on the day of your cruise, you will be able to see the Adventure of the Seas. A nice park for a morning walk across the street and the Hilton next door was very nice.

I enjoyed San Juan and had an excellent dinner at the Parrot Club Saturday night.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived