Princess@sea

bigchid

I read in an earlier thread that Princess@sea messaging wasn't available on Ruby last Feb. My question, is it available now? Or will it be Feb of 16?

Here's what I find online.

"on select ships Princess@Sea Messenger allows you to send text messages to other guests onboard!".

We have a group, and this would sure be nice to have.

Thanks for any help!

I read in an earlier thread that Princess@sea messaging wasn't available on Ruby last Feb. My question, is it available now? Or will it be Feb of 16?

Here's what I find online.

"on select ships Princess@Sea Messenger allows you to send text messages to other guests onboard!".

We have a group, and this would sure be nice to have.

Thanks for any help!

Would be nice to have a listing of what ships have it - anyone??

I have a print out from Princess that says "Princess@Sea is currently available on Caribbean, Coral, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Golden, Grand, Regal, Royal, Ruby, Sapphire, Star and Sun Princess. The remaining ships in the fleet are scheduled to launch Princess@See by the end of 2015. So you should be able to use it with your group. :)

I have a print out from Princess that says "Princess@Sea is currently available on Caribbean, Coral, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Golden, Grand, Regal, Royal, Ruby, Sapphire, Star and Sun Princess. The remaining ships in the fleet are scheduled to launch Princess@See by the end of 2015. So you should be able to use it with your group. :)

Thanks

I found this list, these all have Princess@sea, but not all include messaging. (at least as of early this year).