Price increase

Greciangirl

Just to see I checked NCL's shore excursions section. Those prices have also increased. An excursion we took last cruise (Jan 2015) for $89 pp is now listed at $104. I guess that is also where they are making up for lost revenue.

Except for that one, we haven't done an excursion through the cruise line in years so it doesn't matter to us but it is something to consider.

Just to see I checked NCL's shore excursions section. Those prices have also increased. An excursion we took last cruise (Jan 2015) for $89 pp is now listed at $104. I guess that is also where they are making up for lost revenue.

Except for that one, we haven't done an excursion through the cruise line in years so it doesn't matter to us but it is something to consider.

Any increase in a room for more than few $100s (normal fluctuation, seasonal), means they are trying the DCL tactic of gross overpriced, then reduce a little and people will think they're getting a deal. Let's see how it plays out.

Any increase in a room for more than few $100s (normal fluctuation, seasonal), means they are trying the DCL tactic of gross overpriced, then reduce a little and people will think they're getting a deal. Let's see how it plays out.

Thats never worked on me I see that all the time with different lines. I think if you look at the cruises going in September and compare what people payed early like march thru June you will see that the price decreased in most situations. I am cruising OCT 17th booked in June the price went up considerably for the insides it was 700 for 3 balcony was 1000. Now last march around the 24th I booked late which I do sometimes if I go on a extra trip but not my annual spring brake trip. (DW boss would not approve till late). I spent $2100 for 3 in a standard cabin with UBP no extra fees upgraded to a extra large balcony and paid for UDP for two and the final price was $2350. I just looked at a normal balcony for three and its around $3000. I would not pay that exp knowing what I usually pay.