fantastic voyage over the top service

bikerfun

went over the end of april for a 3 month trip. i had sent my motorhome over on another ship to tour europe.first cruise for me and there were some small issues that are really not worth talking abought.the ship was fantastic, cruise ent. and director very talented and professional.food was great. service was great,dined with captain and a few others folks ,what a time we had.hes a regular dude just trying to have fun like the rest of us.now granted this was my first cruise so my opinion probably does not have much bearing with a lot of folks.but i toured europe for almost three months in my motorhome and went 5000 miles from england ,holland,italy, france and so on.the highlight of the trip was the qm2,so much so i cancelled my flight home crossed the english channel from france drove motorhome back to southhampton and boarded the ship agian for the trip home!

Archived