Faster to The Fun

kmkerr64

Hi,

I was wondering how early can you board if you have purchased the Faster to Fun? Carnival Pride departs at 4:30 from Baltimore

Thanks

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

You can board between those who have priority over you (platinum, suites, wedding, diamond - I think that's the full list) and general boarding. I believe boarding the Pride usually begins around 12:00, so you would be able to board soon after they begin. However, if boarding is delayed (inspection, late arrival that morning, etc), then it's delayed.

The real question you need to ask is, "What time should I plan to arrive at the port."

The answer to that is "11:00"

Sorry FTTF doesn't allow you to board earlier. What it allows you to do is board after weddings, diamond and platinum. It allow you to use the priority line when going thru security and it allows you to go straight to your stateroom.

You really can't predict with any certainty when the ship will clear customs or how quickly the previous cruise will clear the ship.

All FTTF guarantees is the order in which you will board.

We have booked FTTF on our cruise on the Breeze next summer but I did not book it for my parents who are in a suite. Am I missing anything on the perks for both being the same?

Priority tendering (if needed)

Priority line at Guest Services

Priority tendering (if needed)

Priority line at Guest Services

Wow, Carnival is really missing the boat on this one. He is paying so much extra for the suite, you would think he would also get those 2 perks when we only paid $59.00 to get them. We were on Princess in a suite this summer and they really had a lot of perks for the extra money. If only Princess had a cruise out of Galveston or even Houston next summer we would definitely rebook with them!

Wow, Carnival is really missing the boat on this one. He is paying so much extra for the suite, you would think he would also get those 2 perks when we only paid $59.00 to get them. We were on Princess in a suite this summer and they really had a lot of perks for the extra money. If only Princess had a cruise out of Galveston or even Houston next summer we would definitely rebook with them!

Sounds like you think you hit the lottery with FTTF:eek: Anyone can get priority tendering, all they need to do is be at the front of the line to leave the ship. Basically, all you bought for $59 was being able to get into your cabin early.

Sounds like you think you hit the lottery with FTTF:eek: Anyone can get priority tendering, all they need to do is be at the front of the line to leave the ship. Basically, all you bought for $59 was being able to get into your cabin early.

Depending on the time, the priority Guest Service line can be a real time saver.

I did buy it to be able for our group to stay with my mom and dad and get in our cabins the same time as they get to get into their suite. I have had FTTF before and if you do not have that, they will put Carnival excursions ahead of you to get off the ship at tender ports and one of our stops is Cayman so definitely a plus for that. Where I disagree with Carnival is that this perk is not included in their suite benefits and that my dad should pay another $59 on top of what he is already paying for a suite just to get an early tender with us.