Celebrity Reflection Oct 23 Transatlantic westbound

cruisingourmet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

we are Herbert and Uwe from Munich, Germany and after living through Oktoberfest hell here, we will be ready for some days on the Atlantic. Looking forward to meeting you.

I am surprised there are so few people on this thread.

Hi! My name is Randy, I'll be on the Oct 23, 2015 Reflection Transatlantic as the second leg of a back to back. (I'll be staying on board from the Eastern Med cruise sailing from Civitavecchia on Oct 12)

I'm solo on both cruises, and on the TA will be in cabin 2118 (and in 2163 on the Eastern Med if anyone else is B2B)

Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard!

Randy :D

*edit* Oops, sorry I think I duplicated this below...

Edited by AndersonIslander

Hi there,

we are Herbert and Uwe from Munich, Germany and after living through Oktoberfest hell here, we will be ready for some days on the Atlantic. Looking forward to meeting you.

I am surprised there are so few people on this thread.

Hi Guys...Randy here (andersonislander). I was on the Nov 2013 Reflection TA which you two guys were on as well I believe...I was the 6'6" tall guy travelling solo if you remember me.

I'll be on the Reflection Oct 23 TA as second leg of my B2B (staying on board from Reflection's Oct 12 Eastern Med.)

I'm in cabin 2118 on the TA (and cabin 2163 on the Eastern Med. if anyone else is B2B)....

Travelling solo on both legs.

Hi Guys...Randy here (andersonislander). I was on the Nov 2013 Reflection TA which you two guys were on as well I believe...I was the 6'6" tall guy travelling solo if you remember me.

I'll be on the Reflection Oct 23 TA as second leg of my B2B (staying on board from Reflection's Oct 12 Eastern Med.)

I'm in cabin 2118 on the TA (and cabin 2163 on the Eastern Med. if anyone else is B2B)....

Travelling solo on both legs.

Hi Randy,

quite honestly, I do not remember much from our TA cruise two years ago, but this time I'll keep my eyes at the 6'6" level, instead of looking demurely at my own feet, so I won't miss you. Looking forward to seeing you (again) soon.

Herbert

Hi Randy,

quite honestly, I do not remember much from our TA cruise two years ago, but this time I'll keep my eyes at the 6'6" level, instead of looking demurely at my own feet, so I won't miss you. Looking forward to seeing you (again) soon.

Herbert

Hey Herbert: Will look forward to seeing you too!

Also wanted to note that I have changed cabins for this TA cruise. Managed to switch to 2156 on the hump where I wanted to be.

See you all onboard!