Dreamer Catamaran Sail and Snorkel - Falmouth Royal Caribbean

mollybax

I am looking at doing the "Dreamer Catamaran Sail &Snorkel" excursion in November from a Royal Caribbean cruise. It is $99 for 4.5 hours. Has anyone done this and can you comment? Was it worth the money? How long was the drive verses time on the boat?

Thanks,

MollyBax

I think this is the one we did a few years ago and had fun. The drive wasn't too far from the port (max 20-30 min) and the catamaran was nice and in good shape. The snorkeling was questionable but all in all, we had a nice day and are considering it again if we can't find anything else that sparks our interest.

We are thinking about doing this as well. My Dad is traveling with us. He is a larger guy and his knees aren't the best. He won't snorkel because he is fearful he will not be able to pull himself back onto the boat. Will he be able to get on and off the ship when the excursion starts and ends easily?

• 1 year later...
We are going on Carnvial Breeze and are interested in this excursion however they show a 250 lb weight restriction. One of our friends is 7' tall and about 300 lbs. anyone know how strict they are on weight limits?

Mrs Lucky, did you have any issues with the weight limit?