Belize excursion island beach break? new

MiLindaKY

I posted under belize port of call already but no respone. Does anyone know about "NEW" excursion on Carnival for Belize Private Island Beach Break?? ON carnival.com looks nicer than caye caulker thru Coral breeze (which we currently have booked). Do you know what beach/resort it is?? Want nice beach for 4 kids to play. Caye caulker says not good beach entry except jumping off split dock. This carnival excursion looks like pretty nice beach line. Need speedy response as we leave in 16 days for 10/9 miracle . thanks

I think they put on the website a few months ago the name of this beach resort but know it's not there. There are a couple of excursions related to this beach resort - snorkeling, kayaking, etc. It looks nice from the photos. The only issue I would take into account is that on the Carnival tour, you will have no issues with tenders. When we sailed on the Glory, we did a tour to Goff's Caye and went right to the front of the line. We spoke with two ladies that didn't get a tender until 9:30 and wanted to go to Caye Caulker and didn't really have much time there. I think basically the Carnival tour is transportation and use of the facility. Everything else is extra - food, drinks, etc.

Archived