Book next cruise whilst on board

here is an onboard special offer pamphlet (from dream march 2015) which you can compare with the current online prices ;)

offer.jpg

we paid about £500pp (fare went down a little after we booked) for thomson spirit highlights of the black sea july 6th 2015.... (from exeter, 3/4 inside, no ai, no obs) booked online about 6 weeks before departure

Edited by geomagot

Do you get great deals if you book your next cruise whilst on board

Not in our experience - much better to wait until you are home and can access the internet.

Onboard credits and cabin upgrades may be attractive carrots - but the bottom line is the total price at time of booking.

Of course, that is not an absolute rule of thumb - often it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Last April on my Majesty cruise, I had done my homework and pre checked all the prices of any future cruise I would be interested in to see if there would be a bargain price offered on board. On the first sea day, Mrs Stevio & myself went down to the reception armed with all the printouts of the prices and ready to haggle... Only to be told that the future cruise lady was on holiday so there would be no bookings that week . :o