Category CC and Aqua Spa

SanFranBayCruiser

It's been two years since I've sailed on Celebrity. Can someone bring me up to speed on Category CC. I know we get all the little "extras" but, I'm confused about Aqua Spa. May CC passengers use the Thalassotherapy pool without a charge? If so, do we need to schedule a time or is it open all the time during spa hours?

Thanks

The T pool is not included free as a perk for CC class on Century class ships. It is free if you're an elite Captain's Club member though. It's free for everyone on Millinnium class ships. As far as I know you don't have to schedule it. But I always buy the weeklong pass so I can come and go as I want. It's open until 11:00pm I believe.

Terri

Thanks Terry - just booked the Constellation for a Baltic Cruise departing on July 1, 2006 in a CC cabin. So, now that I know that it is free, the only remaining question is: where do i obtain the pass you mentioned? And how does it work? Do I just show it at the door and I'm admitted?

For the M class ships like the Constellation you don't need anything since it's free for everyone. just go hop in whenever you feel like it! The T pool is so awesome, especially after roaming around onshore all day!

Terri

Does anyone know what the cost would be to use the T pool on an 11 night trip? (Mercury, CC). And how do you go about purchasing it? I assume the cost is added to your seapass, but do you purchase it at the t pool area?

Either the "search" function is turned off or I can't find it- sorry if this has been asked before but since I couldn't do a search.....

tia for any info

Does anyone know what the cost would be to use the T pool on an 11 night trip? (Mercury, CC). And how do you go about purchasing it? I assume the cost is added to your seapass, but do you purchase it at the t pool area?

tia for any info

I was told it is $99 for a 12 night, so it should be a little less than that. This is secondhand info, so take it for what it's worth.

Terri

Terri-

thanks for the info- now it seems the search function is back (or maybe it never left and it's just me?) but that $99 sounds like the range from some other posts I've read. I'll budget for $100 and if it's less-- all the more for other stuff!

tia for any info

To answer the second part of your question you can buy the t pool pass at the aqua spa.

Terri

Thanks, Terri- that may be our first stop once onboard! My DH recently had hip replacement surgery and the T pool should feel great for him. We've used it on the Mercury before (but we were in a suite on that trip ...hence the ? on price) and he loved it.

Archived