Parasailing at mr sanchos

cruiseco2015

• 4 weeks later...

I can answer this for you now! We brought my four-year-old and eight-year-old parasailing there. They never questioned any of their ages; they just had to ride with a grown-up. Same with horseback riding, no issues with age. If you are going to do any of the activities, I highly recommend booking them in advance through the website, even if you are going to the pay-as-you-go side. Each of the activities are more expensive once you're there than the online prices.

I can answer this for you now! We brought my four-year-old and eight-year-old parasailing there. They never questioned any of their ages; they just had to ride with a grown-up. Same with horseback riding, no issues with age. If you are going to do any of the activities, I highly recommend booking them in advance through the website, even if you are going to the pay-as-you-go side. Each of the activities are more expensive once you're there than the online prices.

Did you have to pay full price for both passengers on the parasail? Also what were the price differences between in person and online? THANKS!!!