Gift Basket Delivery Company in Miami

Krickett

If you are interested in having beer, alcohol, soda, gift baskets, or flowers delivered to your cabin by an outside vendor, here is some info:

"Just Because...of You, Inc" is a delivery service I have used to have beer and flowers delivered right to our cabin on our last 2 cruises.

1- 800-882-9707

Not sure which ports they deliver from...but I've used them at Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. They have an agreement with the cruise lines so you don't have to smuggle. :) Stress free cruising!

They used to have a website...but hackers brought it to an end.

Cheers.

ndjollymon is correct,Laurie & Shelly @ Just Because of You (800 882-9707) are the BEST:D and will treat you right.No more dragging wines through airports or worrying about breakage...one call does it all and they do what they say...and on time!

I recommend them highly.

ndjollymon is correct,Laurie & Shelly @ Just Because of You (800 882-9707) are the BEST:D and will treat you right.No more dragging wines through airports or worrying about breakage...one call does it all and they do what they say...and on time!

I recommend them highly.

Do they do anything besides wine? My partner is a wine drinker, I am not. Are their prices reasonable??

Do they do anything besides wine? My partner is a wine drinker, I am not. Are their prices reasonable??

If memory serves me correctly,I had them deliver a mixed case of Meridan wines (Chardonnay/Cabernet Sauvignon),a case of Michelob beer (12pack) and a case of water (24/16oz bottles) for $248.

I didn't think that was bad at all and like I said,I didn't have to haul it through airports or worry about breakage.

I'll do it again without reservation.

CFL and others-

I have had a hard time reaching JBY for weeks. I thought they were out of business, and posted on several forums last week about it.

WELL, they are still in business and are moving-the phones have not caught up with them yet. So no answers, fax beeps, messaging loops with no answering message is the norm. Be persistent as I found out today. They are there!

And will be tomorrow at 9AM (Friday).

Hope it helps.

LL

CFL and others-

I have had a hard time reaching JBY for weeks. I thought they were out of business, and posted on several forums last week about it.

WELL, they are still in business and are moving-the phones have not caught up with them yet. So no answers, fax beeps, messaging loops with no answering message is the norm. Be persistent as I found out today. They are there!

And will be tomorrow at 9AM (Friday).

Hope it helps.

LL

Thanks for the update...please post the new info if you get it.

2nd update-

Ok less than 10 minutes!:D

They are moving from Miami to FLL. Bigger space, office is better, more efficient.

Still moving boxes etc. But the doors are open! 800-882-9707.

Note: there is a $8 charge by Princess for each large delivery package. So a Case of water incurs an $8 charge as well as a delivery of a gift of toys would.

Shelly gave me the quotes for 3 cases of beverages as well as the customized kids gifts (from step dad who can't go with us) approx $150. We don't drink Coke so Pepsi was a necessity for happy kids!:D (Spoilt? why yes, they are lol)

It still is significantly less than onboard, though to be honest we ALSO buy them soda cards! I stay hydrated in my own way;) .

Very happy to use this service!

ndjollymon- you may want to try http://www.wellwishers.com/ and ask for Stephanie. I called them 3 days ago and asked for a quote and she has not replied back even tho I left another message. So good luck. They do deliver at Los Angeles. Supposed to be a good company according to other posters.

Thank you so much CFL. and I do read Live from the sun daily LOL :D

LL

2nd update-

Ok less than 10 minutes!:D

They are moving from Miami to FLL. Bigger space, office is better, more efficient.

Still moving boxes etc. But the doors are open! 800-882-9707.

Note: there is a $8 charge by Princess for each large delivery package. So a Case of water incurs an $8 charge as well as a delivery of a gift of toys would.

Shelly gave me the quotes for 3 cases of beverages as well as the customized kids gifts (from step dad who can't go with us) approx $150. We don't drink Coke so Pepsi was a necessity for happy kids!:D (Spoilt? why yes, they are lol)

It still is significantly less than onboard, though to be honest we ALSO buy them soda cards! I stay hydrated in my own way;) .

Very happy to use this service!

ndjollymon- you may want to try http://www.wellwishers.com/ and ask for Stephanie. I called them 3 days ago and asked for a quote and she has not replied back even tho I left another message. So good luck. They do deliver at Los Angeles. Supposed to be a good company according to other posters.

Thank you so much CFL. and I do read Live from the sun daily LOL :D

LL

LL,

Glad the girls are taking care of you.Make sure you tell them John from Monterey,CA said to say hi!;)

Have a fantastic cruise!

CFL

Archived