Tender in Cabo

djwho

I'm looking at a private tour and wondered if it's reasonable to get on one of the first tenders in the morning. I'm thinking because we overnight in Cabo, there won't be a made rush to get off the ship.... could be wrong though.

What are the times you are arriving in Cabo? If you are trying to get of when you get into port you will still have a wait. Tender tickets are assigned to first come first served, except all suites get first off. Same with Platinium members have priority. Even though it was a few years ago and five cruises to Cabo, tendering is the worst their. Takes about 20 minutes to get on the boat and to the dock. Cabo uses their own boats also. The tender boats won't leave till the tender is full. Don't be the first to board, you get a 10-15 minute smell of the diesel engines.

I just did a Cabo overnight on the Star in March. We picked up tender tickets by the pool at 8am. Tickets were numbered for what tender. We got first tender. First tender was about 11am. We loaded up and were gone in minutes. Tenders used were the ships lifeboats. They had at least 4 boats going all day, probably more. Overnight they had at least one going all night. We waited no more than 10 min to get a tender to get back to the ship. Find Monkey Business bar for the best fresh handmade margaritas.