Cost for 7 day Carnival cruise internet access

brimwithjoy

I have a question about Carnival's newer internet plans that are on many of their ships. There are three levels of access for their ship-wide wifi.

Social is $5/day.

Value is $16/day

Premium is $25/day

I remember reading that if you buy access for the entire length of the cruise it essentially lowers your average daily price. So, the social internet access would be $5/day or $__?__ per week. I can't find this information for each of the plans anywhere, now. Could someone help me?

Thank you! :D

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't bought an Internet package this way yet. I have read a couple of threads here on the topic though since no one has replied to your post yet.

If I recall correctly, the social pkg is $25 for a week. The others are comparably priced, $60 and $99 for the entire cruise. (I just Google it and those are the correct prices.)

Not all ships have the faster, upgraded internet coverage yet. YMMV.

Edited by Hawaiifrank

We did the social media package on a 7 day on Sunshine this May. $25 for the whole cruise - it was a great bargain and the speed was FAST. The best part was, with my iPhone, I was also able to iMessage with the social media package. Some sites that were included were Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat. There were a few more, but we didn't use them.

Also, we purchased one package but my husband and son could use it to by entering my folio number. Only catch was we could only use it one at a time.

Yes, thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. I had tried searching but couldn't seem to come up with the answer.

So, it's

Social--$25 for the week

Value--$60 for the week

Premium--$99 for the week

It'll be much easier to stay in touch with family while we're away!

I'm on the Conquest right now using the top tier plan and can confirm that it's $99 for the whole cruise (this is an 8 day btw). So far it's working great for my usage.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It looks like 7&8 day cruises are the same pricing.