Grecian Legends Bike Tours

Can anyone offer any advice on these tours please? ( Itea, Kotor, Corinth, Katakolon, Corfu ) We are reasonably fit 50 year olds but don't want to commit to anything too challenging :)

We did the bike tours in Morocco and Gran Canaria last year and found them ok, just!

Thanks in advance for any info

Hi

I've done the bike tour in Kotor, you ride out along the "fjord" for a few miles to a cafe with a private beach, and then cycle back the same way. It's almost entirely flat, only one short incline as I recall, and was a mix of pavements, pathways and very quiet roads.

It was a bit shorter than most of the rides (in fact they ran it twice the day I did it, once in the morning and once leaving at lunchtime), and was flagged up as an easy trip - I hadn't been on a bike for a few years beforehand and I was fine!

I was wandering the same thing for bike tour in Larnaca, says gentle but it,s 20 miles I,m nearly 51 and Hubby 53, he will be absolutely fine, I have recently bought a bike to get some practice, I walk miles with the dog, only got 4 weeks though, don,t want to hold everybody up.