Crown Princess

bremmerh

My husband and I are looking to sail on the Crown Princess next July. Just wondering is the ship out yet? Also if it is any reviews on the ship. We have sailed Holland America and Celebrity and love Celebrity, but they do not have any Caribbean cruises during the summer so we are thinking about trying Princess. Any comparisions and or recent reviews of Princess and/or the Crown would be greatly appreciated

My husband and I are looking to sail on the Crown Princess next July. Just wondering is the ship out yet? Also if it is any reviews on the ship. We have sailed Holland America and Celebrity and love Celebrity, but they do not have any Caribbean cruises during the summer so we are thinking about trying Princess. Any comparisions and or recent reviews of Princess and/or the Crown would be greatly appreciated

As far as I know the ship is not out yet...we are thinking of booking that ship in august because it leaves out of NYC...We did the NCL Dawn this past summer...nice ship...great kids program...bad food...2 summers ago we went on RCCL Empress of the Seas...small ship...small kids program...good food....Great ports...Bermuda...Princess is a good line...we have been on 6 cruises with them but we have not been on the grand class of ships...Good Luck

Sean

The Crown does not set sail until June 2006. We are booked on the August 25th sailing from NY. If it helps, her sister ship is Carribean Princess. You could do a search on that ship and get an idea of what she will be like.

I agree on the NCL food. That's the only reason why we didn't book the Spirit when we were on board the Dawn this past summer. I'm hoping for a better food experience with Princess.

Archived