Emerald Princess

jcastro1202

A huge thank you to all those who replied, I did not know this site existed, it is now firmly in my Princess Favourites. Spoke with my TA and changed to E419 same deck still obstructed but much better view. Had to go up a grade, but am hopeful the upgrade fairy will visit. Thanks again for all your help.

QUOTE=cheeseclan;47637352]you need to google cabin review by renmar and then click on the cabin views to see that E218 is not a great cabin as far as the view. you are looking at a whole bunch of stuff between the life boats and the life boats as well. Change cabins if you want to see the water!

Just got off the Emerald this weekend. We were in cabin E425, so just three doors down from your future cabin. Loved the location and the ship. There were a few places the ship was showing a little wear and tear, but it was very minor. We thought the staff was outstanding. I am sure you will have a great time!

Thank you so much for replying I shall have a fantastic time now knowing the cabin and location is so good. I believe the Emerald is due for a makeover prior to our cruise.

Just got off the Emerald this weekend. We were in cabin E425, so just three doors down from your future cabin. Loved the location and the ship. There were a few places the ship was showing a little wear and tear, but it was very minor. We thought the staff was outstanding. I am sure you will have a great time!

We visited the Norwegian fjords last summer (in the midst of a hurricane generously donated by our American friends :)) and, unless something dramatic has happened in the last 12 months, the ship and its crew were outstanding. It confirmed our view that Princess is our favourite cruise line and I am sure you wil enjoy every moment.

The ship coped very well with the extremely rough sea too!