Carnival's 4x4 Safari and Hidden Waterfall

2Okies

Has anyone taken this excursion through Carnival? We will port in Montego Bay and we are having trouble finding something to do here. We have been to Jamaica twice, and went to Sunset resort both times. We are going to snorkel and do the beach at our other ports, and thought we might try something else here. So far, we haven't been that impressed with Jamaica, but maybe we need to venture out and try something new. However, we are still a little leary of Jamaica and kind of want to stick with a ship excursion here.

The reviews on Carnivals website are good, but just wanted to see if anyone here has done it? Is it worth it?

I did this last February and really enjoyed it. The ride is Super bumpy but fun. You learn a lot of history as well as see many different sides to the area. The "falls" aren't large, very small in fact, but you are encouraged to sit under them for "long life."

There is a little walking in this tour but it's only bad if you have walking issues. Mosquitos can be very bad during the walk in the forest. We also had the BEST guide, named Damon, though he wanted you to pronounce it da Mann. He was a sweetie and very knowledgeable. He took the time to take care of my older aunt who was the slowest in the group. Damon also kept the rum punch flowing which can add to the fun. And there was a quick stop to purchase some real jerk chicken. Very primitive but super yummy.

We are actually considering taking this trip again on our upcoming cruise, as it is hard to find the "right" thing in Jamaica.

Anyhow, I hope this helps some.

Me too! Thanks for the reply. Searching for excursions for the dream in december. Seems fun!!!!!

We'll be on the dream December 13- still undecided about this tour. Have you figure out what yall wanted to do yet? We may or may not just stay on the boat. Or do this tour since we want to sightsee