Beware Liberty OTS Canada/New England Sailing

Me and my girlfriend are just off the New England and Canada cruise as well, we had a fantastic time! We never got turned away or had any waits for dining. The only complaint I had was the hour long wait to get back on the ship in Boston, although that was down to low tides only allowing the use of 1 gangway. We had no problems tendering in to Bar Harbor.

The ship is in fantastic condition! We never witnessed any crowds apart from the parades or when a show finished, in fact the ship was so empty past 10pm at night, we never had any issues finding a table at a bar. As for waiting an hour to get in to each show - that is nonsense, we turned up 30 mins prior to each show including ice skating and Saturday Night Fever and had no issues getting seats. Yes the venues were full come show time but never close to full an hour before, or even 30 minutes before!! That is just normal for any ship i have sailed on.

If anyone has any questions i'll be happy to answer.

I posted this in another thread but now that this one exists it seems much better suited here, so here goes:

I'd like to say that this was my first cruise ever, and my wife's first ever on Royal, and we adored it. We heard some griping on rare occasions, and saw some disorganization in Bar Harbor trying to get off the ship, besides that, we loved it.

Loved it enough that we booked another cruise to the Caribbean, and loved this itinerary enough that after looking back at the pictures and videos, we already want to do it again.

The food was always good, occasionally great, but never bad. The ship was very clean, and the ports great. We did not book any excursions, everything purely on foot, which we only regretted in Boston as it is a larger city. Bar Harbor and Portland are especially great for this plan as they're smaller, and there's so much to do within a half hour walking distance of the port.

Needless to say we're in love and will be back.

Here's a video of clips from our trip, all from the Liberty, and the majority of that just sight seeing on the upper decks:

I posted this in another thread but now that this one exists it seems much better suited here, so here goes:

I'd like to say that this was my first cruise ever, and my wife's first ever on Royal, and we adored it. We heard some griping on rare occasions, and saw some disorganization in Bar Harbor trying to get off the ship, besides that, we loved it.

Loved it enough that we booked another cruise to the Caribbean, and loved this itinerary enough that after looking back at the pictures and videos, we already want to do it again.

The food was always good, occasionally great, but never bad. The ship was very clean, and the ports great. We did not book any excursions, everything purely on foot, which we only regretted in Boston as it is a larger city. Bar Harbor and Portland are especially great for this plan as they're smaller, and there's so much to do within a half hour walking distance of the port.

Needless to say we're in love and will be back.

Here's a video of clips from our trip, all from the Liberty, and the majority of that just sight seeing on the upper decks:

Loved the video, caught a glimpse of myself in the 70s party! glad you had a great time too!