Dream Stateroom 11266 Info Please

Dallas Bengal

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have any information on stateroom 11266 on the Dream? I have this cabin booked but cant find any info on it. I was told its a Spa balcony category room. Does that come with any perks from the spa? Pictures and/or general thoughts about this room would be very much appreciated.

Scott

We have stayed in the Cloud 9 Spa Balcony stateroom a couple of times and we love it!!! the amenities are:

Unlimited access to Thalassotherapy Pool

Unlimited access to Thermal Suites

Complimentary fitness classes (2 per guest)

Priority spa reservations

Welcome Ritual

Cloud 9 Spa bathrobes & slippers

Elemis bath products

24-hour stateroom service

Carnival Comfort Collection

Mini bar

Hairdryer

Television

110 AC power outlet

Doesn't look like it's a Cloud 9 spa balcony cabin.

Make sure you check with who you booked with as I believe it is just a regular balcony, not the Spa balcony. We stayed in #11235 on the Dream in a Spa balcony and really enjoyed it! Great location and enjoyed all the amenities of the spa.

Deck 11 and deck 12 are spa decks

True, but not all cabins on deck 11 are spa rooms. 11266 is just a regular balcony cabin. Cabins numbered 11247 and higher are not spa cabins on deck 11.

Edited by dioxide45

I suggest going on this website

Cruise

Deck

Plans

Dot

Com

you can see the layout of each cabin... we had 11206. Cloud Nine Spa Suite.... it was heavenly... but there are only four of these on the 11th deck. Our balcony was 65 ft.

Then cabins 11209 - 11249 are CLOUD NINE SPA BALCONIES the balcony is 35 ft.

Then cabins 11247 - 11278 are BALCONY CABINS the balcony is 35 ft.- These cabins do not get the CLOUD 9 Spa Amenities

Cloud Nine Balcony Amenities

Exclusive amenities: Exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities, upgraded in-stateroom amenities and Cloud 9 Spa Package exclusive to guests booked in Spa Accommodations.

Cloud Nine Suite Amenities

Exclusive amenities: Exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities, upgraded in-stateroom amenities and Cloud 9 Spa Package exclusive to guests booked in Spa Accommodations. Only 1st and 2nd guests booked in Spa staterooms will receive the access and amenities; 3rd and 4th guests are not entitled to spa access and amenities.

Deck 11 and deck 12 are spa decks

I believe it's more accurate to say the "spa is on decks 11 & 12". But, as stated not all cabins on 11 are spa cabins.

We had 12211 last year and also loved the location and spa amenities that came with it. In fact we just booked a Cloud 9 on Magic for NYE.

• 4 months later...