For those of you who've had to cancel...

eminence_front

... due to Hurricane Katrina: Have you received a call from a Carnival Travel Planner who really pushes you to book your next cruise? I did, and I told him it would be 2006 or 2007, at least; however, the travel planner really pushed me to book as soon as possible. I know Carnival is a business and I understand that, but when their travel planners call you all the time, pushing you to book your next cruise now or prices will go up (as they say), it burns my rear and makes me not want to book with them. Next time they call, I need to think of something to say to get them off my back...:(

Take the persons name and tell them not to call you anymore. When you wish to book a vacation you will let them know. My PVP never calls me, well I never answer my phone anyway. He always sends me e-mail of specials. That is how I like it. When something comes along that I want---I give him a call.

We don't get calls from our PVP either. DH had to call him when our cruises were cancelled. We still haven't received our refund. We get lots of emails but DH is not booking another cruise until he gets his deposits back.

Archived