Allure cabins 11330 or 11730, been there lately?

bobmagg

Hi, We are booked on Allure of the Seas with a June sail date. Currently we have a Crown Loft Suite, but I was wondering if the AquaTheater Suites (11330) are better for 4 people. It says they have 2 pullman beds but I can't tell where they are in the picture and I heard there is a low ceiling. My husband is 6'3. Is it a nice suite? It's actually cheaper than the crown loft and I'm not sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any pictures would be awesome. Thanks

I have 11330 booked on Oasis in April. There are only two of us. I have seen this cabin on a previous cruise. I have also stayed in Crown Loft.

In 11330 it is two separate rooms...bedroom and living area with a couch that opens up. There is only one bathroom and yes I have read about the ceiling in the bathroom potentially being problematic if you are tall. (we are not) The greatest advantage of this cabin is the huge balcony. This space used to be a public area and during drydock last year it was made into a suite. You also would have a great view of the aquatheatre to watch the shows.

Crown Loft does have two separate bathrooms. The upper sleeping area overlooks down to the living space where the couch pulls out for the other couple to sleep. IMO not as much privacy.

Here are some photos of 11330 I took on Oasis when the very nice couple allowed me in to have a peek.

25352905632_df7d85bbd5_c.jpg

25175763720_37d5a431db_c.jpg

25445196756_c0c93b1dfc_c.jpg

24844634353_8371794877_b.jpg

24840797834_5075667c89_c.jpg

25352912092_b6b1b6ecd1_c.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures! I just love the balcony but I agree that we should probably just keep the CLS. There's a lot more room and two bathrooms is awesome because we have teenage daughters LOL!

Thank you so much for the pictures! I just love the balcony but I agree that we should probably just keep the CLS. There's a lot more room and two bathrooms is awesome because we have teenage daughters LOL!

You are welcome. I think you made the right choice :)

Has anyone sailed in Allure cabins 11330 or 11730 lately? Has the deck furniture been upgraded to that of the Aqua Theater suites on lower decks? Have any pictures to share?

Bob

We sailed in 11330 in Dec.

Not much furniture on the deck but it looked new to us.

If I remember correctly it was 6 sitting chairs, 2 lounge type chairs and 2 round tables...The cabin was AWESOME...

Hi, We are booked on Allure of the Seas with a June sail date. Currently we have a Crown Loft Suite, but I was wondering if the AquaTheater Suites (11330) are better for 4 people. It says they have 2 pullman beds but I can't tell where they are in the picture and I heard there is a low ceiling. My husband is 6'3. Is it a nice suite? It's actually cheaper than the crown loft and I'm not sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any pictures would be awesome. Thanks :)

I would keep the 2 bathrooms for sure....

Hi, We are booked on Allure of the Seas with a June sail date. Currently we have a Crown Loft Suite, but I was wondering if the AquaTheater Suites (11330) are better for 4 people. It says they have 2 pullman beds but I can't tell where they are in the picture and I heard there is a low ceiling. My husband is 6'3. Is it a nice suite? It's actually cheaper than the crown loft and I'm not sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any pictures would be awesome. Thanks :)

Although we haven't stayed in a crown loft (yet), we were in 11730 on the Oasis this past September. Here's a video posted earlier in this thread that might help,

We loved the suite and the balcony was the deal for sure, but I feel this cabin is better suited for either 2 or those with small children if more than 2. The only bathroom is in the bedroom portion of the suite. Seems the 2nd bathroom in the CL would be a benefit for 4. As for 11730, pretty sure the couch folds out for the extra beds.

Ceiling height in the tub for these added cabins has come up on several threads and at 5'9" I was definitely close to the ceiling, but noticed on our Disney Dream sailing in January (now that I'm paying attention), the ceiling in their tub area was no different. YMMV.

Enjoy your trip!!!

John

Edited by nacdcruiser