Boston Park,stay and cruise

pyrotaz

Would like to make a list of all Park, stay and cruise Hotels in the Boston area. I am aware it is limited.

Are you asking just for the ones that offer a cruiseport shuttle? They are very limited and always in fringe areas. For starters the Best Western Adams in Quincy and the Holiday Inn Express in Dorchester. There's also one near the Bayside Expo.

IMO for a 7 day cruise it is close financially between staying outside the city in a nice Hotwire hotel and parking at the pier versus exploring fringe areas of the city to stay and leave your car.

• 2 weeks later...
Would like to make a list of all Park, stay and cruise Hotels in the Boston area. I am aware it is limited.

We did a New England cruise on the Norwegian Dawn last fall, it was back to back 14 Days so we needed parking for 14 days - actually 17 since we wanted to stay in Boston proper post-cruise for the weekend.

I only post because I see that you are on the Dawn this fall and may be in the same "boat" :P

We had a GREAT experience and the Holiday Inn Express Boston (booked through Stay123.com I believe) - I posted a review in tripadvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g60745-d121009-r233540586-Holiday_Inn_Express_Boston-Boston_Massachusetts.html

We took the valuable advice of 138East and others on Cruise Critic to stay in downtown Boston while sight-seeing there, but that didn't stop us from parking the car at HE express and embarking on our cruise from there.

Hope this helps.